Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm gonna tell you something you don't know about me...I smoke rocks

I made this blog so I can post some of my photography, but it will also serve as an outlet for my artistic bunkum. On we go.

It's Wednesday morning and I have my final Intro Photo crit tomorrow. I still have an ass load of printing to do today but I am stressed? Nope. Should I be? Definitly. Today consists of developing 2 rolls of neg's and doing 13ish prints. I was going to use some of my photographs that are similar to this one but they ruin the flow of the series. So fook that.

The series will be more like this.

The NSCAD Ceramics Department Sale is this Thursday and Friday. It's replacing the Hungry Bowls charity event because the department is too busy moving all their crap to Pier 21. There won't be any vegan or gluten-free soup, but I'll get a bunkbitchin' bowl for hooker cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home